2.6

Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well unpacking one of the movers dropped our recliner.He said he didnt know the back comes off.So it DROPPED and thenwoosen leg broke and vracked.He tells us to use wood glue. Then there is my standing jewlery armoire. CRACKED both sides of the back.Punctured my air mattress, A bunch of plates and a mug with my Aunts relatives that have passed.So we contacted the company.Kimberly is fantastic.Very polite and helpful.She will forward the pics to her manager and go from there.It wasna 54 mile move.The movetsbwhere niceband all but apparently not very careful.So think twice before you hire this company.You get what you pay for.

forlorn06152014 wrote the review because of bad quality at Green Planet Movers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Green Planet Movers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Planet Movers and green planet movers local moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Planet Movers?

Comments