Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well unpacking one of the movers dropped our recliner.He said he didnt know the back comes off.So it DROPPED and thenwoosen leg broke and vracked.He tells us to use wood glue. Then there is my standing jewlery armoire. CRACKED both sides of the back.Punctured my air mattress, A bunch of plates and a mug with my Aunts relatives that have passed.So we contacted the company.Kimberly is fantastic.Very polite and helpful.She will forward the pics to her manager and go from there.It wasna 54 mile move.The movetsbwhere niceband all but apparently not very careful.So think twice before you hire this company.You get what you pay for.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "I'm going to preface this bad review with the fact that the FIRST move I ever used movers for was just under 2 years ago and I hired Done Right..."
- "I was a good customer to adam and eve even though a lot of their stuff not worth I paid then I had to call customer service horrible customer service..."
- "I was told by one of the Staff members of this Community that there was a Move- in special of $99 and $500 off 1st four months. This Staff Member..."
- "I have bought sofa at Nebraska and the quality is beyond bad! Now they won't refund my money despite I had this sofa for only 3 months. Terrible shop!!! They..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."